DPV is part of the Sabre, Galileo and Worldspan Ground Transportation Network which allows anyone connected to a GDS (Global Distribution System) to book reservations with it directly. This provides a convenient way for travel coordinators to arrange and send confirmations electronically to DPV. We are integrated with Deem, a major GDS provider, and are able to receive reservation requests from major corporate booking tools map.
GPS Enterprise System
• GPS-Based System (GPS: The Global Positioning System)
• Real-time Vehicle Location
• Real-time Vehicle Diagnostics
• Route Tracking
• Vehicle Alert Notifications
• Camera system inside the vehicles to record any sudden vehicle movements
• Protects against false statements by others
• Supports driver’s desire for performance progress by helping identify areas for improvement
• Supports RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome) demand for 100% safe driving by our staff by helping us recognize risky driving behaviors before they get restless or out of control
• Chauffeurs are equipped with Nextel phones and IPods/Tablets to receive Phone Calls, Direct Connect and Email Messages
• Direct Communication with all the Drivers through Direct Connect, Phones Calls, Emails and Text Messaging
• WiFi vehicles for client online access
• This is the same system used by the Department of Homeland Security
• Real-time Watch at traffic patterns in the surrounding areas
• Our Dispatch Department directly keeps an eye at the traffic cameras
Limo Anywhere Software
• Leading industry transportation software to track, manage and account for each vehicle route as it pertains to drivers, vehicles, billing and documentation.
• Online Ordering
• Vehicle Management
• Driver Availability
• Flight Tracking
• Robust Customer Database
• Detailed Dispatching
DPV New ‘Driver Anywhere’ App
‘Driver Anywhere’ is the most complete driver communication tool available in the industry today. It allows chauffeurs and affiliates to seamlessly manage our reservations and communicate with dispatch without having to make a single phone call.
‘Driver Anywhere’ is now available as a native app on iPhone/iPad, Android, and BlackBerry Platforms.
‘Driver Anywhere’ has been developed as a native integration with our reservation system ‘Limo Anywhere’. That means ‘Driver Anywhere’ is designed and built specifically for the ‘Limo Anywhere’ administration system from the ground up. Unlike other apps, we did not use a generic pre-built solution and adjust it to fit ‘Limo Anywhere’. The ‘Driver Anywhere’ app is a tightly integrated and flexible solution which operates on a number of platforms and devices.
With ‘Driver Anywhere’ our drivers/affiliates will be able to manage the entire reservation workflow (Pre-Ride, In-Ride and Post Ride) with just a few screen taps.
View, accept or reject trips
View route maps from current location to pick-up, or from pick-up to drop-off locations
Accept “on-demand” jobs from participating partners
Update Trip Status
Log Trip Times
View Driving Instructions
Start and Stop Waiting Time
Add and Remove Extra Stops
Greeter iPad App and Chauffeur iPad App
DPV is always on the cutting edge of technology and innovation.
Our chauffeurs can go paperless with the chauffeur iPad application to receive their trip information; automatically communicate with Dispatch with a press of a button; plan their routes with integrated Google Map; utilize GPS navigation feature; provide bright and clear signage; and complete their paper work electronically.
Each of our airport greeter staff is assigned an iPad that allows them to use the greeter iPad application to receive real time reservation booking information and display bright and clear signs to greet ours clients.
Our meeting and events’ representatives can utilize the greeter iPad application to organize group manifests as well as provide on demand signage for the specific events or groups.